Nizza Côte d'Azur X and German Airports 3 - Bremen X updated

Shaun Fletcher

Nice X and German Airports 3 - Bremen X have just been updated to version 1.01. Nice had some

problems with flickering textures and was missing traffic on Rwy 22R. Both issues have now been solved.

Bremen had a problem with the ground altitude in the north west that caused problems. Our bulldozers

solved that problem. You will find both updates in the FAQ's / Updates section on our webpages.

Note you need to log on and register your products before you see the updates.

Links: [FAQ's / Updates]

Tags: Updates FSX

bremenImg3.jpg

Nice X and German Airports 3 - Bremen X have just been updated to version 1.01.

I've downloaded the Nice X update, but I'm confused with the "GAP3 Bremen X" product. There's no such thing listed like that in the Support page, where updates are obtained -- only "Scenery Germany - Bremen", with no updates.

According to AES I seem to have "GAP Bremen 2009" installed in my FSX. Is that the same as "GAP 3 Bremen X" or "Scnery Germany - Bremen"? Have I got a different vcersion which doesn't havean update?

Regards

Pete

Hello Pete,

Unfortunately not all products just lately are being added to the support databases automatically, if this is the case folks should try registering hem manually.

I have registered your German Airports 3 Bremen X manually so you should now see it in the drop down list. This contains bith fixes for FSX and FS2004.

As for AES the airport to activate for Bremen X in the FSX version of AES is GAP Bremen 2009.

Unfortunately not all products just lately are being added to the support databases automatically, if this is the case folks should try registering hem manually.

Ah. Right. I'll try to remember.

I have registered your German Airports 3 Bremen X manually so you should now see it in the drop down list. This contains bith fixes for FSX and FS2004.

Thanks!

Best Regards

Pete

Hi There,

I have the following question. I've updated Nice X version 1.0 to version 1.01. Now I don't see any a.i. aircrafts from traffic X anymore. Maybe you can help me?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi There,

I have the following question. I've updated Nice X version 1.0 to version 1.01. Now I don't see any a.i. aircrafts from traffic X anymore. Maybe you can help me?

Thanks

I confirm

AI aircrafsts are INVISIBLE !?

regards

awe

PS:version 1.00 version 1.01 version 1.02

i m using WoA