Problem with flight simulator x deluxe installation

i bought few months ago FSX-D and installed it.

i had some problem, so i deleted it (i try'd to reinstall it and it didn't help).

now, when i trying to install it i get an erorr:

azgavp.png

What should i do?

I'm not a computer tech person (not even close in fact), but the only thing I can think of is make sure you have the right amount of computer spec's to do the job. If I remember right, you need even more computer for the Acceleration addon.

Scott

Before you buy a whole new disk set, go to Walmart (or somewhere similar) and pick up a cd/dvd repair kit. I have just a cheap one that all you do is rub the creamy solution on, then, wipe it off. Kinda reminds me of the way I used to wax my car back in the day. Then if you get it working, or have to buy a new set, I would suggest (if you have enough hard disk space) to copy both disks onto the hard drive in one folder, then run the setup.exe to install FSX. Incidently, if you also have Acceleration/SP2 too, copy that to another folder and install that the same way. You will then be able to save your disks somewhere and not have to use them.

Scott