Aspen X

franthree

Hello! Shaun. I downloaded Aspen X and installed with regestration code-- seemed fine. But I do not see ASPEN X in Add-on scenery section of FSX? I went to airport and all I see is default Pitkin co -sardy?. I have Bluesky Colorado scenery and GEX for USA/Canada installed. I deleted Bluesky scenery. Is this a 'BUM" file I have? I am downloading another file now to be sure. Could GEX add-on mesh be the conflict? Thanks!

Hello franthree,

Can you check the scenery library to see if its been added there, if not you can add it manually.

Thanks Shaun! Yes tried that and works--BTW I see an Aspen X and also an Aspen kase folder?---just add the Aspen X folder manually? Or both?

Frank.

Hello Frank,

Both but the AspenKase entry needs to be placed just above the Default Terrain entry in the scenery library for it to work correctly.

Just like the thumb below.

Thanks so much Shaun!biggrin.gif Tried it and works! I had some horrible "Craters" show up before!