Removal of ugly static aircraft in France 2

Bombayduck

Hello Guys, and so also Girls ;)

A while ago I bought France 2 scenery, and was quite happy with it. But now when I bought a new and stronger computer for this addictive hobby, I am trying to get everything as real as possible.

I downloaded the World of AI package and am very happy with these lovely AI aircraft.

But now I would like to delete the Static aircraft from the airports included in this package.

The aircraft don't look so realistic as I have never seen an engine in the shape of a hexagon :P

During installation I already unchecked option for the static aircraft at the Toulouse airport,

but I guess it's only for this airport, and not for the others, like Paris CDG.

Would appreciate if someone can help me with this one.

Kind Regards

Swayze

Hello everyone,

The last few days after posting a question on this forum or others I always found the answer to my problem just after posting the new topic.

And so now, I found the answer. Guess I didn't read the manual well :blush:

Kind Regards

Swayze

Hello Swayze,

Thats why its always useful to search for an issue first as it may save you time waiting for replies.

Dont even have to go to a forum sometimes just Google your issue and sometimes it'll be in more places than one.

Like here