Changing altitude of tower cab?

Felix S.

Hello,

is it possible to change the altitutde of the tower cab in multiplayer mode because after installing the GAP 2X add on the tower cab e.g. in hannover is nearly on the ground so that I only can see a lot of trees but nearly nothing from the airport???

This can be changed by using AFCAD Click Here or payware AFX Click Here.

Open the AFCAD file you want to change and double click the tower view. Usually a magenta circle with a T in it.

This should inturn open a smaller window with LAT/LON and Altitude.

Adjust it to what you want and save.

According to my charts, Hannover's tower sits at 418' and my AFCAD is set to 412'

Cheers

Thanks for your advice, but that is the thing I have already tried with the freeware software ADE. But the altitude is only for the tower view if you play as a pilot. It's the view when you press "s" and then one camera is the tower view and in the afcad you can only change the altitude of that tower view cam, but in Multiplayer if you "work" as ATC, nothing changes the tower cab is still at the same altitude...

Thanks for your advice, but that is the thing I have already tried with the freeware software ADE. But the altitude is only for the tower view if you play as a pilot. It's the view when you press "s" and then one camera is the tower view and in the afcad you can only change the altitude of that tower view cam, but in Multiplayer if you "work" as ATC, nothing changes the tower cab is still at the same altitude...