Beta Testers

aal763

Hello Aerosoft,

I am 16 years old and love to fly flight simulator. I know how to fly the 767/757, EMB E-Jets Series, MD-80, ATR 72/500, B727, DC-10, and am taking real world flight lessons. I also own several scenery packages for FSX, and am very knowlegeable about all aspects of flight simulator. Anyways I am just curious what do you have to do to become a beta tester. I think this would be a good way to use my talent for flightsimming. I know pretty much anything about airplanes and airports or just aviation history in general. If you ever wanted information on a U.S. airport such as o'hare, I could be of tremendous help.

• Aerosoft
Hello Aerosoft,

I am 16 years old and love to fly flight simulator. I know how to fly the 767/757, EMB E-Jets Series, MD-80, ATR 72/500, B727, DC-10, and am taking real world flight lessons. I also own several scenery packages for FSX, and am very knowlegeable about all aspects of flight simulator. Anyways I am just curious what do you have to do to become a beta tester. I think this would be a good way to use my talent for flightsimming. I know pretty much anything about airplanes and airports or just aviation history in general. If you ever wanted information on a U.S. airport such as o'hare, I could be of tremendous help.

Most beta testers are choosen from people that have shown they know about their sh*t by the posts they do in the forums. It's a long term process, but believe me. any of our customers that finds bugs in existing products and has shown the ability to explain them reasonably will be contacted at some point.

Thank you for clearing this process up for me. I guess I have a long way to go before I might be contacted.

Best Regards,

Robert

Glad to know im not the only teen in these forums!

im 17 :) but its always good to hear that others share the same interest as at this age. :blush:

i thought i was just surrounded by a bunch of old men here :lol: ! .... just joking :blush:

Duco

I'm afraid you are mostly right! :P

Best regards,

Rafal

Age is just a number… the body’s odometer. What counts is how sharp the mind is and how young we are at heart. Which means that most of this forums members are “big old kids”! :lol:

Thank you for clearing this process up for me. I guess I have a long way to go before I might be contacted.

Hi Robert. First of all: I'm also 16 years old.

When you want to be active in our FS-comunitiy, why don't you do it my way?

I started to review freeware aircraft in an other forum, and used this "knowledge" as following:

I wrote to FS.com (flugsimulation.com, a big german review-site) and linked them to my freeware reviews. They made me a team member and now I'm writing Payware Reviews for them and get the AddOns for Free.

just a hint: start with reviews! :)

Cool, I might give that a try. Oh, by the way I am now happy to say that I have added the Aerosoft PBY Catalina to the planes that I know how to fly.

ha thats cool, too bad i cant read your reviews since i cant read german. I might look into that aswell, i know i can write endlessly about flight simulator and its many products. ^_^

i just have to upgrade my hardware..im looking for a fast cpu so i can get better fps, so i can truely experience the addons ive got :blush:

Duco