twin-otter float

rose

Having the Twin-Otter float, and new in the business of seaplanes, I have a very stupid question: Where and How can I put my plane with floats on a body of water: is there somewhere a list of Harbours with seaplanes facilities ?

Thanks for helping !

Alain .

Having the Twin-Otter float, and new in the business of seaplanes, I have a very stupid question: Where and How can I put my plane with floats on a body of water: is there somewhere a list of Harbours with seaplanes facilities ?

Thanks for helping !

Alain .

Hi Alain

You need to choose a seaplane base from the simulator, like you choose a normal airport.

You can find a list at FSinsider, just follow the links

www.fsinsider.com

http://www.fsinsider.com/freeflight/Docume...%20in%20FSX.pdf

Best regards

Thanks a lot for your help :

I just downloaded the list of seaplane basis!

I'm looking forward to try them.

Best regards: Alain .

Hi Alain

You need to choose a seaplane base from the simulator, like you choose a normal airport.

You can find a list at FSinsider, just follow the links

www.fsinsider.com

http://www.fsinsider.com/freeflight/Docume...%20in%20FSX.pdf

Best regards

There are already some nice seaplane bases in addons out there. It's big fun to taxi to docks and take off on water. :)

There will be a perfect addon for the Twin Otter float coming up rather soon, so start practicing turns on water with the 2-engine. :P

There are already some nice seaplane bases in addons out there. It's big fun to taxi to docks and take off on water. :)

There will be a perfect addon for the Twin Otter float coming up rather soon, so start practicing turns on water with the 2-engine. :P

You have got my attention ... which addon are you referring to?