possible scammer?

Wolfhound

I recieved this mail from one off the forum members and i don,t think she is intrested in this forum at all or in to fs2004/fsx ,aybye someboddy can do something about it :excl::excl::excl::excl::excl:

Hello

My name is miss judith.i saw your profile today (www.forum.aerosoft.com)and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (judith_20094@yahoo.com) .i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) please send me mail to my e mail address.

Please rpely me with my email address here

(judith_20094@yahoo.com)

Wolfhound, I was informed via email by "Aerosoft Forums [shaun.fletcher@ntlworld.com]"

that a message from "Judith" is waiting on Aerosoft forums. I suggest that Aerosoft

stops supporting this new kind of "social networking". SailingPilot (June 6, 2009)

I recieved this mail from one off the forum members and i don,t think she is intrested in this forum at all or in to fs2004/fsx ,aybye someboddy can do something about it :excl::excl::excl::excl::excl:

Hello

My name is miss judith.i saw your profile today (www.forum.aerosoft.com)and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (judith_20094@yahoo.com) .i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) please send me mail to my e mail address.

(judith_20094@yahoo.com)

Wolfhound, I was informed via email by "Aerosoft Forums [shaun.fletcher@ntlworld.com]"

that a message from "Judith" is waiting on Aerosoft forums. I suggest that Aerosoft

stops supporting this new kind of "social networking". SailingPilot (June 6, 2009)

i am not the only one i see :lol::lol:

Wolfhound, there is another forum stream which discusses this issue under

"spamming". Indeed, running fora with syntactic features (aka user-given

keywords) does not help if some people use different terms for the same

phenomenon. But this is an issue for semantic processing which is best

done by human forum leaders, rather than by syntactic engines :-) From

reactions from Aerosoft forum masters, I conclude that they (e.g. Shawn)

are so overloaded with other tasks that they can only rarely intervene

(even hardly being able to reply to messages directly adressed to them).

So, active forum participation is "at one´s own risk".

Best wishes: SailingPilot (June 6, 2009)

i am not the only one i see :lol::lol:

Hello

(judith_20094@yahoo.com)

I also got that email. All my profile says is that I am male. But, that seemed to be enough to peak her interest.

binky9