Bushhawk Pulling to Left

Claude Moody

I have posted this problem before but it is still bugging me. I have all FSX realism sliders set to easy. Still get pulling to left which makes it imposible to fly without constant yoke attention or to follow a course with any consistancy. This takes the fun out of flying the Bushhawk. Am I the only one with this problem and is there any cure?

claude Moody

Claude, why open a new thread with exactly the same question?

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=26021

Yes, in reality the pilot has to keep his hands on the yoke too. There's no autopilot in most of the real BH's, but if you like to add one it is easily done with some panel.cfg modifications. You might as well wait for the upcoming service pack in which we will offer an optional autopilot. ;)

I am always setting the fuel tank selector to the left tank first. After 10-15 minutes of flying the aircraft doesn't pull to the left anymore and you only have to switch the fuel tanks from time to time.

I am always setting the fuel tank selector to the left tank first. After 10-15 minutes of flying the aircraft doesn't pull to the left anymore and you only have to switch the fuel tanks from time to time.

That does help, altho depending on how much fuel in the leflt tank. This brings up another topic. When I switch from the right to left fuel tank and then try to switch again the selector goes to off and will not move again. Not good!

Claude

That does help, altho depending on how much fuel in the leflt tank. This brings up another topic. When I switch from the right to left fuel tank and then try to switch again the selector goes to off and will not move again. Not good!

Claude

Left click to move the fuel tank swith to the left, RIGHT click to move the fuel tank switch to the right. It took me one forced landing to figure that one out.

SW :)

Thanks, Solved that problem.

Claude

Left click to move the fuel tank swith to the left, RIGHT click to move the fuel tank switch to the right. It took me one forced landing to figure that one out.

SW :)