Flymex Voicepack Help

FlightDown

Yeah. It happened to me too!!. Even though my first language is spanish I didn't want to listen the ATC talking in spanish. in the readme/manual file there's a paragraph that explains how to have your default voices back.

Guest Hodge001

Hi

The file that you have to find is in the sounds folder of FS, look for a file named ADDSPA.GVP and rename it to something like ADDSPA.GVP.Bak and you should be good to go with your original ATC voice set.

I hope it helps

Jim Hodkinson

Hi

The file that you have to find is in the sounds folder of FS, look for a file named ADDSPA.GVP and rename it to something like ADDSPA.GVP.Bak and you should be good to go with your original ATC voice set.

I hope it helps

Jim Hodkinson

thanks soooo much! It was so anoying going to London, and having your AI talk to you in Spanish!

Guest Hodge001

Hi

Your welcome, happy to assist, even happier that it worked and that you are back in the air.

Have fun.

Jim Hodkinson