Bush Hawk Xp Repaints

Brian Smith

I have been digging through various websites and so far have not located any repaints for this plane (my new favorite). What a great product, thanks guys. Need some of the talented folks out there to hit airliners.net and produce some variants.

Brian

There were quite a few at Avsim...

...oh! <_<

I hope they find a way to apprehend the guilty party, or at least figure out who it is and expose them to the world for the jerk they are....also wish people would upload to more than one site

I have had no luck finding any repaints for it on flightsim.com or avsim.ru

Only two paints on Flightsim.com that a search for Aerosoft turns up, and no BUSH HAWK paints at all

Could not find your repaint anywhere searching with your name.

Nice repaint by the way...nice weathering!

Do you take requests?

Nice one, Manfred. :)

There will be some additional paint schemes in the upcoming service pack (approx July), but as we released the paint kit quite some time ago it should be rather easy to create your own paints. Let me know if you need something specific. We almost covered all real life paints (some of them coming with the service pack), but I would like to see much more fictional repaints like the one above.

Could you be kind enough to share download links with other users for those great paints? :)

It would be very nice if this thread would turn into a showroom for new Bush Hawk paints.

I uploaded the repaint I posted here in Tail/Ski/Amph formats to Flightsim.com this morning. As soon as it is posted you should be able to find it. Just search for my name on flightsim.com