N9505c "always" Repaint

Ty89m

Yoda,

Thanks much appreciated! That website you mentioned was a world of help :)

I'll upload when I get home tonight. Have a good one all.

Any chance someone could explain how to upload via the server pinned atop this forum? I've never uploaded before so have no clue where to start. Any help much appreciated!

Ty89m

• Aerosoft
Any chance someone could explain how to upload via the server pinned atop this forum? I've never uploaded before so have no clue where to start. Any help much appreciated!

Ty89m

If you zip the files and send them to support@aerosoft.com we'll be happy to di it for you.

Quick preview shots of N9505C from the movie "Always" Should have it uploaded by tonight or early tom morning.

Hi There, 'Always' is a contender for my 'favourite' flying movie - would love to get a hold of this paint job but can't see it in support area only:-

help_q.gif Paintkit 1.10 (three new models) help_a.gif Paintkit for the three new aircraft added with SP1 (version 1.10), all done by our good friend Dag

Norwegian PBY-5 RNoAF K-AK

Brazilian PBY-5A FAB 6516

Norwegian PBY-5A RNoAF 333 skv

help_download.gifDownload here!! arrow_green.gifMission update arrow_green.gifPaintkit 1.01 arrow_green.gifUpdate 1.00 to 1.10

Can you advise where I can find N9505C please

Wonderful job All!!

PS I live in Evanton, Highlands, Scotland - where Catalina's were based in WWII so its fun and a bit eery to see them flying over the Black Isle and Cromarty Firth as they once did! Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
Can this paint be found/downloaded somewhere?

G'day PC, I did find it somewhere, I think it was Sim-Outhouse?? If you can't find it, PM me over at the FTX forum. :)

Is that the same paint? That one over at SOH looks a bit different to me (and seems to be from a different painter).

Ahhh, yes, just checked, mine is from SOH and by YAGO9, so I don't know if this one was ever released. The Yago one is a great repaint though!