Arlanda X And Fsc8.5

Davian

Hello,

I do not know if this problem is related to ArlandaX or FSC8.5 but when I place my airplane somewhere on Arlanda and I look at the other AI traffic then I see that they are not alligned on the taxiways and runways.

My plane is also not alligned and when I line-up on a runway for takeoff and I look at FSC8.5 on my other monitor the I see my plane next to the runway and therefore my other program, Radar Contact 4.3 does not respond because it thinks that I am not centered.

So I have to taxi to the edge of the runway to get clearance.

I do not have this problem with other scenery from Aerosoft and other scenery makers.

I hope that someone can help me.

Nico de Graaff

• Administrator

Dear Nico,

FSC takes the airport data from the AFD files installed with the sceneries in FSX.

Maybe the database of FSC is not up to date with your addon sceneries installed on your computer.

You should run the FSC Database Manager again to update the airport database.

Hello Nico,

Adding to what Guenter has already said, please make sure that you dont have another 3rd party AFCAD file in use for the runway, sometimes these come with AI Traffic Programs and need to be disabled to allow the scenery AFCAD to be used instead, once done you will need to run the database manager again.

Hello Shaun and Guenter,

Thank you both for your support. I wil give it a try but I know almost for sure that the problem is solved after I run the FSC datamanager again.

Best regards, Nico