A Question While We Wait For Aes 2.0 ...

eudoniga

Hi folks,

I have tried here and there in the past to find a solution for reserving - under FS9 - a gate for my own A/C.

I discovered, darn !!!, that using the airline codes in parkings via AFCAD only works for A/I traffic, so it looks like there isn't any easy way to have one (or two) particular spots reserved to the user aircraft ...

And I heard it can't be done by tweaking with the parking spot radius, either.

Any suggestions ?

Happy landings,

EU

Hi folks,

I have tried here and there in the past to find a solution for reserving - under FS9 - a gate for my own A/C.

I discovered, darn !!!, that using the airline codes in parkings via AFCAD only works for A/I traffic, so it looks like there isn't any easy way to have one (or two) particular spots reserved to the user aircraft ...

And I heard it can't be done by tweaking with the parking spot radius, either.

Any suggestions ?

Happy landings,

EU

Hi,

maybe you should try VIP Parking. You can find it in the file library of simviation.com . Manual is in english.

dreamflyer

Or you could just use an AFCAD editor to just remove all airline parking code. Then no one will part there ever and you can always use it. At my frequented airports, I've reserved one reasonable gate for myself that works for nearly any aircraft I normally fly.

To dreamflyer: thank you, it DOES work !!!

I knew only partially about what can be done with parking radiuses ...

in this case, a working miracle.