Lelystad: How About It?

Erik Brouwer

Hey guys,

In the release note of the beginning of mar '09, EHLE was mentioned as downloadable product with an esitmated release in April '09. We're approaching the end of April rapidly, and I haven't seen any preview screenshots. Are you still developing this product? Is it FS2004/FSX or FSX only? I prefer products with dual compatibility, because I use both sims.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,

Erik Brouwer

• Aerosoft
Hey guys,

In the release note of the beginning of mar '09, EHLE was mentioned as downloadable product with an esitmated release in April '09. We're approaching the end of April rapidly, and I haven't seen any preview screenshots. Are you still developing this product? Is it FS2004/FSX or FSX only? I prefer products with dual compatibility, because I use both sims.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,

Erik Brouwer

It's still in development, some other projects jumped the queu. But I think May looks possible. It will be for FSX only, the development we 'internally' do at this moment is based on FSX only. Simple market economics and the reduced options in FS2004. Sorry.

It's still in development, some other projects jumped the queu. But I think May looks possible. It will be for FSX only, the development we 'internally' do at this moment is based on FSX only. Simple market economics and the reduced options in FS2004. Sorry.

Shame it's not-FS2004, however I totally understand your move. No hard feelings here.

Thanks for the update!

Mathijs,

Correct me if im wrong but i thought you were releasing Lelystad along with Rotterdam and Amsterdam Schiphol all in one package?

thanks

Duco

• Aerosoft
Mathijs,

Correct me if im wrong but i thought you were releasing Lelystad along with Rotterdam and Amsterdam Schiphol all in one package?

thanks

Duco

No, that will be three separate downloads. It could be there are some combination later in box though.

• 3 months later...

If there is any scenery I'm watching with great interest, then it got to be this project of Dutch airfields. Honestly, I'm sick of the Cloud9 scenery of Schiphol: the terminal area is okay, but outside of that, it's crap. Taxiways are not laid out neatly, taxiway markings are a mess here and there, the cargo area is a mess. Aerosoft, we need a good Schiphol scenery, and if there is any company out there that can do it well without killing the framerates, then it's you!

Thralni,

Im am totally with you on this one. I cant wait until we have some dutch airports to fly in and out of. As for Schiphol im pretty sure Dreamfactory studios in the process of making Mega Airport Schiphol. It should be out in the late fall according to the release list. I also think Aerosoft was making a Rotterdam airport. I hope they do. and im looking forward to the release of these dutch airports :D . . . . . after that you guys should start at Canadian Airports ^_^

Duco

Ah, so it's Dreamfactory studios hat is doing the project. Didn't know that. Just went over there, and it says they hope to release it end of the year, so I fear we have to wait quite some time yet... Anyway, good to know to see it on there, for FS9 and FSX.