Madeira X / Piper Cheyenne X

Hi guys,

This is a flight between the two Portuguese islands Madeira (LPMA) and Porto Santo (LPPS), and you can find it under this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0ykSXxrFiU. Please, comment and rate. Enjoy... Thank you! :rolleyes:

Hi,

your video is good. Do you have ever heard of "Fraps" or "GameCam". For example Fraps is a In-Game Cam that film all your Screenactivities in your game. When it's active!!

It's expensive for a In-Game Cam but it's much better than a Video filmed with a "normal" Cam.

dreamflyer

Hi,

your video is good.

Thank you... :rolleyes:

Do you have ever heard of "Fraps" or "GameCam". For example Fraps is a In-Game Cam that film all your Screenactivities in your game. When it's active!!

It's expensive for a In-Game Cam but it's much better than a Video filmed with a "normal" Cam.

dreamflyer

Yes, I heard of it... and tried the demo of fraps. I didn't try GameCam... Is it freeware? I'll see that I get the one or other. Which is better, Fraps or GameCam? Thanks...

Cheers,

Marco

Thank you... :rolleyes:

Yes, I heard of it... and tried the demo of fraps. I didn't try GameCam... Is it freeware? I'll see that I get the one or other. Which is better, Fraps or GameCam? Thanks...

Cheers,

Marco

Hi,

one of my friends bought Fraps and he is happy . GameCam is Payware.

But Fraps or GameCam is really expensive for a In-Game Cam. So, if you produce more than just 2 or 3 videos than it's ok, when you make just 1-3 than it's too expensive.

You have to think about it, it's your money.

dreamflyer