We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

Sign in to follow this  
FSXMASTER

Aircraft help

I have a problem.

When I place downloaded FSX Aircraft Files in the folder C-Documenstsandsettings-Programfiles-Microsoftgames-FSX-Simobjects-Aircraft they don't show up in the menu of FSX.

I also downloaded Aircrafter Aircraft Manager to place thumbnails of the planes in the folders but even then if i do that the don't show up.

What is wrong and how do I solve this problem?

(P.s. They are all FSX Planes I think only two are FS2004.)

I have a problem.

When I place downloaded FSX Aircraft Files in the folder C-Documenstsandsettings-Programfiles-Microsoftgames-FSX-Simobjects-Aircraft they don't show up in the menu of FSX.

I also downloaded Aircrafter Aircraft Manager to place thumbnails of the planes in the folders but even then if i do that the don't show up.

What is wrong and how do I solve this problem?

(P.s. They are all FSX Planes I think only two are FS2004.)

Are you sure that's the location you installed FSX? Mine installed to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes. Maybe you're just installing to the wrong folder? Can you see if your really installing into the C:\Documents and Settings folder?

sf4JC