SOAR Site Major Renovation

Guest Karen Hamilton

Guest Karen Hamilton

We are giving a major face lift to the SOAR site!! We have used this same format since the beginning and feel it is time for a change! thumbsup.gif

We will NOT be getting rid of anything, just moving stuff around and giving SOAR a new look. We will be adding some new things and hope you will enjoy them!

In the meantime, you will still be able to access some of the site and several parts like the message board and library should not be interrupted at all! Please check the index page for links that are still active.

Also, if you need a download from a part of the site that is under construction now, please email me and I will send you a special link.

Your thoughts and comments are most welcome!

Please be patient as this will take awhile to complete, but will work as quickly as we can! Thank you for your patience! SOAR Staff

That's a great idea Karen, and I presume a not smaller challenge.

I'll be looking forward to the re-looked pages.

Wish you good time doing it. thumbsup.gif

Cheers,

Norby

Guest Karen Hamilton

Thanks Norby! biggrin.gif Am excited about doing it, we have been talking about it for a long time, but decided it is time to get serious about it ....... beer-toast.gif Karen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Karen Hamilton

I am ready to start uploading the new site! thumbsup.gif This process may take a couple of days, so please bear with me. wink.gif

During this time, the Message Board and the Library will remail OPEN! rolleyes.gif

Sorry, but all other sections, will be shut down. comp1.gif

If you have bookmarks to other sections, feel free to use them as long as they work for you. As I move folders and files though, the links will die. I will do this as quickly as I can, but it is a major re-build.

If you need a file while we are down, let me know and I will send you a special link so you can get it. Thanks for your patience! beer-toast.gif