Boxed Versions

Penguin

Hello Penquin,

Not all of the products we release end up as boxed versions, did you have any in particular in mind.

Hi Shaun,

Tahiti X and the Bush Hawk XP are the current ones I'm interested in purchasing. On average I can download approx 10 to 12 mb per hour, so I could take on these with a download manager. but I'd rather not.

The Catalina X has me drooling and I think it will be much larger in size

• Aerosoft
If I remember when you buy a download version you can ask for it on a CD, it costs a bit more but that's a solution...

Yes and a surprising lot of people do in fact. I don't fully understand as you can always download your files again ans when you do they will always be in the latest version. But some people have slow internet connection as seen and that's perhaps the reason.

Tahiti X will be available boxed soon, nothing scheduled on the Bush Hawk XP. Smallish aircraft don't seem to do so well in box at this moment. The Catalina will for sure be available in box in May.

TahitiX is available as boxed at this moment btw.

Mr. Kok,

Is this v1.10??? I found several more issues with it (v1.10) and was assured that another fix will be released momentarily HERE. I have been holding off my last Bulk Order purchase for this and several other products with fixes or pending releases.

Here were some of my issue(s): "Bugs" in v1.10

I know you and your staff are very busy. However, I don't think its too much to ask for, and I would appreciate, a little info. concerning this; as it has now been 5 months going on the 6th since I intended to make this purchase.