New Eddh Vs. Old Eddh

lindbergh72

Great work with Hamburg ;) but will the new EDDH come in conflict with the old EDDH?? and how can I unistall the old EDDH?

Regards

Frank

Hi

I asked the same question! The installer checks for the old version and disables it for you, so I think as long as you have not modified or changed any areas of the the old installation, everything should be ok. For me, it worked perfectly..

Regards

James

Hi

I asked the same question! The installer checks for the old version and disables it for you, so I think as long as you have not modified or changed any areas of the the old installation, everything should be ok. For me, it worked perfectly..

Regards

James

Perfect, then I will buy it when it's aes compatible :rolleyes: and only then.... Thank you for your prompt response.

Frank

You are not the only one asking! Few weeks at most less when no problems are found in the last beta's.

Great thanks. Looking forward to it, since I took the advise to move up to FSX. It was not as bad as I thought. Sp2 does the trick for the framerate.

Best regards, Kjartan.