Scenery Manhattan

sac601

I just purchase the great Scenery Manhattan and I installed it. The only problem is that the statue of liberty disapeared and can't be found. Any help please to get it back.

Thanks

Al

If by chance you are referring to the FSX version of Manhattan, can you provide a personal review of the scenery, and perhaps post a few screenshots? In fact, the same request applies even if it's the FS2004 version. And I hope you find the Statue of Liberty. Rather rude behaviour for the old girl to just up and disappear like that.

• Aerosoft
If by chance you are referring to the FSX version of Manhattan, can you provide a personal review of the scenery, and perhaps post a few screenshots? In fact, the same request applies even if it's the FS2004 version. And I hope you find the Statue of Liberty. Rather rude behaviour for the old girl to just up and disappear like that.

Manhattan X was released today. See more here: http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/ibosh...gi?showd,,10812

Thanks for the info and the link. I just ordered mine. Hopefully I'll soon be able to post my own screenshots in this Forum.

Someday I would like to see an article on the techniques used and problems encountered by Andras Kozma in rendering such beautifully detailed sceneries as Venice and Manhattan. Please accept my gratitude for providing these remarkable flight sim environments. I hope there will be many more.

• Aerosoft
Thanks for the info and the link. I just ordered mine. Hopefully I'll soon be able to post my own screenshots in this Forum.

Someday I would like to see an article on the techniques used and problems encountered by Andras Kozma in rendering such beautifully detailed sceneries as Venice and Manhattan. Please accept my gratitude for providing these remarkable flight sim environments. I hope there will be many more.

Thanks (on behalf of Andras, who is probably sleeping the next week or so, lol)