one more question

vgbaron

Everythjing is going fine now. I have one map - a TAC for Philadelphia which is a jpg file. When I try to add it and calibrate, I notice that no matter where I move the cursor, the postion fields lower left stay at N0, E0. If I set a calibration point on a VOR, it shows the icon but doesn't seem to recognize the position.

If I go to any of the maps that were previously calibrated, the position coordinates update as the cursor moves.

THanx

Tried alternate drawing method - still cannot get coordinates to show. If I try to save map, I get a dialog saying left and right corners are the same or something similar.

How can I calibrate this map?

Thanx

I have no public FTP, but you can ZIP and mail it to me. My mailbox will take it. ;)

Thomas

sent it to support@fsmap.net and just got this:

Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail server.

support@FSMap.net

WHich malbox to use?

Thanx