FLIGHTSCENERY: RHODE ISLAND

tors

I was wondering about AES for Rhode Island airport (Green State) made by FlightScenery. This is one of the best airports in Flight Scenery and has a big need for AES. How is the status for this airport?

Hope it will get AES.

Regards,

ÞS.

I was wondering about AES for Rhode Island airport (Green State) made by FlightScenery. This is one of the best airports in Flight Scenery and has a big need for AES. How is the status for this airport?

Hope it will get AES.

Regards,

ÞS.

Yeah me too, but I think it needs an update of the scenery first, otherwise Oli had probably made it already. ;) Right Oliver?

regards

Frank

No, that one has allready been discussed several times.

1. Oliver does not have that scenery.

2. Vauchez (designer of the scenery) has disappeared some time ago and can't be contacted. But I think it wouldn't even be necessary since Oliver was also able to add AES to KPDX without the help of him.

Could be possible, but without having the scenery at all, he can't do anything!

Now that FlightZone Green State is now finally fully supported by AES 1.99, I wonder if Oliver found Vouchez alive? Maybe good news after all and we will finally see KGEG!!! :lol:

Now that FlightZone Green State is now finally fully supported by AES 1.99, I wonder if Oliver found Vouchez alive? Maybe good news after all and we will finally see KGEG!!! :lol:

That's not funny at all! I'd love to have KGEG ;) ! I spent a half of my life (I hope "a half") waiting for it! Oh please, somebody, anybody!!!...

• Developer

Nop, no contact to Flightscenery, but Simmarket helped.

Nop, no contact to Flightscenery, but Simmarket helped.

Sigh oh well... But I am still very happy to have Green State AES'd! It is my favoriate airport to fly to on the East Coast in FS9. Don't know how you were able to do it! But thanks Oliver!!

Your always loyal customer!! ;)

Maybe it would be a good idea to decide once and for all if Cloud9's KLAX is going to get AES support or not. I know this all depends on Alessandro from FSDreamTeam. But if we are going to wait for that, it's never going to happen. It that case the best thing would be to remove KLAX from the list.

Jon

It that case the best thing would be to remove KLAX from the list.

Not necessarily... Bill Melichar has a very nice rendition of KLAX which can be downloaded from AVSIM. Perhaps he would be interested in adding AES support to it, since Cloud9 obviously isn't.

Not necessarily... Bill Melichar has a very nice rendition of KLAX which can be downloaded from AVSIM. Perhaps he would be interested in adding AES support to it, since Cloud9 obviously isn't.

Actually, neither should get AES as FSDT or Aerosoft need to do a completely new KLAX. So much on going construction has changed the airport since the C9 senery. Besides, the new plans for the new international terminal have finally been released. I get the feeling Aerosoft has a copy of those plans and have somthing to do with it. If only Mathijs would confirm!! Also, T3 now severed by Alaska, V America, and V Australia has and still is on going major exterior and interior renovations. Then there are the South Pads which has the new executive terminal. Garrett Aviation is now gone. So we really need a whole new KLAX with the new plans...

But having C9 KLAX AES'd would motivate me to install the senery back on my computer as I don't fly to seneries without AES anymore.