Static Aircraft on GA2

tyrant

Hi there,

I just bought GA2 and am a little dissapointed. The scenery is great, no gripes there, but when the installer asks if I want static aircraft and I say NO, twice, I dont expecto to see any.

This however is not the case. The only airport that is static ac free is EDDP. I'm seeing GA aircraft and airliners at all the others.

EXACTLY what files do I manually need to remove to sort this out.

Jason

Hi there,

I just bought GA2 and am a little dissapointed. The scenery is great, no gripes there, but when the installer asks if I want static aircraft and I say NO, twice, I dont expecto to see any.

This however is not the case. The only airport that is static ac free is EDDP. I'm seeing GA aircraft and airliners at all the others.

EXACTLY what files do I manually need to remove to sort this out.

Jason

Hi Jason!

You seem to have the same problems as I had. Please take a look at my posts within 'EDLW - doublebooked parking positions'. You might find the solution for your/our issue there.

Regards from Bavaria,

HF

Thanks for the reply HF,

I know that is the problem, I was just wondering which files specifically for each scenery contain the static aircraft, and more importantly, do they include ONLY static aircraft and not other static objects. Troubleshooting this is a bit of a mission, because my FS takes up to 8 minutes to start becuse of all my AI aircraft cfg files it has to scan through.

OH yes, and why doens't the installer do what it is supposed to do.

J

OH yes, and why doens't the installer do what it is supposed to do.

J

That' s exactly my question. Beta-testing is quite well-known even among publishers of freeware add ons ...