FlorenceX

Alessio Mariani

<_< after purchasing the florence x and after a succesfull period I am no longer able to see airport buildings nor city buildings....Add on manager has disappeared from menu - I am running fsx+SP1 under windows vista

...am still able to see runway but no control tower etc etc...any tips?? should I uninstall and re-install?

Hello Alessio,

Can you check the scenery library to make sure that you dont have 2 entries for FlorenceX.

They may not be together so you will need to look through the entire scenery library.

If you do have 2 entries try deleting one.

But the funny thing is that it just happened.

Have you also installed any scenery etc prior to it having these problems.

Hello,

If you have updated the Addon Manager, either as a stand-alone install, or by installing any of the Trial version for FSDT sceneries, you need to be on FSX SP2 or FSX+Acceleration. The current version no longer works with FSX SP1.

I will check but at a first glance seems ok - that is really odd! I have few other scenery installed but they work fine

maybe i should just try and reinstall it - thanks for suggestions, Alessio

Hello Alessio,

Can you check the scenery library to make sure that you dont have 2 entries for FlorenceX.

They may not be together so you will need to look through the entire scenery library.

If you do have 2 entries try deleting one.

But the funny thing is that it just happened.

Have you also installed any scenery etc prior to it having these problems.

but the strange fact is that it used to work fine! is it possible that instead it did this because i first installed SP2 and then removed it? frame rate becomes unacceptable

Hello,

If you have updated the Addon Manager, either as a stand-alone install, or by installing any of the Trial version for FSDT sceneries, you need to be on FSX SP2 or FSX+Acceleration. The current version no longer works with FSX SP1.

• 2 years later...

Hi,

I have a problem with my AI traffic at FlorenceX airport. When AI traffic is about to land runway 23 they drive through the mountain on short final, and they land in the middle of the runway results that the aircraft overrun the runway.

When taking off runway 5 they drive through the trees on top of the mountain.

Is there some thing I can do about it?

Hi,

I have a problem with my AI traffic at FlorenceX airport. When AI traffic is about to land runway 23 they drive through the mountain on short final, and they land in the middle of the runway results that the aircraft overrun the runway.

When taking off runway 5 they drive through the trees on top of the mountain.

Is there some thing I can do about it?

Which AI Traffic are you using, and does this happen only when you first start FSX as Some AI planes can go along the ground very low in the sim that I have seen before.

Also does your AI Traffic program have its own AFCADs if so you will need to disable it so the 3rd party airports AFCAD gets used.