MegaAirport Paris CTD

PaoloGenoa

I to you all,

I'm experiencing an annoying problem with MA Paris crashing to desktop while looking from the T2 to the South Cargo Area, generally while taxiing to the 08L RWY. The screen turns black and the usual FS CTD message pops-up.

This issue doesn't happen in other part of the airport or in other sceneries. I've tried unsuccesfully to reinstall the product, to uncheck the animated ground traffic in that area.

I've got installed also the FranceVFR Megacity Paris pack: I tried disabled it but the problem still occur.

Could it be something related to the AI traffic?

Thanks in advance for your help and regards.

I to you all,

I'm experiencing an annoying problem with MA Paris crashing to desktop while looking from the T2 to the South Cargo Area, generally while taxiing to the 08L RWY. The screen turns black and the usual FS CTD message pops-up.

This issue doesn't happen in other part of the airport or in other sceneries. I've tried unsuccesfully to reinstall the product, to uncheck the animated ground traffic in that area.

I've got installed also the FranceVFR Megacity Paris pack: I tried disabled it but the problem still occur.

Could it be something related to the AI traffic?

Thanks in advance for your help and regards.

Hi

Do you talk about the FS9 version? If yes, do not just deactivate the "FranceVFR Megacity Paris pack" but uninstall it completely! I had the same problem (and other peoples I know) with no any success by only deactivate this scenery. Since I uninstalled the FranceVFR Megacity Paris pack, I never had this problem again. It seems that it change some files in FS9 main scenery folder which are still present by only deactivate the FranceVFR Paris.

FranceVFR unfortunately generates many problems with his sceneries on other installed 3th-party sceneries in the same areas...

Hi Mike and thanks for your answer.

Yes I have the FS9 version and I've followed your suggestions and now the problems is solved.

However I was wondering if is there any chance to have both sceneries installed and fully compatible: maybe I'll hand this question to the guys at France VFR.

Thanks again and regards.

Hi Mike and thanks for your answer.

Yes I have the FS9 version and I've followed your suggestions and now the problems is solved.

However I was wondering if is there any chance to have both sceneries installed and fully compatible: maybe I'll hand this question to the guys at France VFR.

Thanks again and regards.

Thanks for your feedback!