Mega Airport Frankfurt X

Carlos Pimentel

Hello,

Comparing this Mega Airport Frankfurt X with the new edition of Madrid-Barajas I must confess I'm disappointed with the result of that supposed scenery for FSX.

I see AI airplanes partially located "IN" the buildings, I see pushback cars moving through walls, I see airport traffic trucks using taxiways, I see original FSX pavement above some taxiway pavements (when arriving to RWY 07L for exemple) etc. etc.

To justify this presumable "X" work, it's imperative more rigour in details. Perhaps a free update in the very next future.

Thanks in advance for your attention,

Best regards

Stephen

Perhaps a screenshot or two to illustrate your problem.

I assume you have an issue with Mega Airport Frankfurt...

From what you wrote, it sounds like you might have two afcad files conflicting...

Andrew

Hello Stephen ,

Also the AFD files are kept in a separate folder for EDDF.

*:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Afd\Scenery folder.

Saying this it has to be enabled in the scenery library so please make sure that it exists.

it should be titled, "AerosoftAFD".

Hello Stephen ,

Also the AFD files are kept in a separate folder for EDDF.

*:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Afd\Scenery folder.

Saying this it has to be enabled in the scenery library so please make sure that it exists.

it should be titled, "AerosoftAFD".

Many thanks for all the answers. The AerosoftAFD it's now in the right position ( just before the scenery) and the AI traffic is ok.

However, the airport traffic still uses taxiways as airplanes. It is funny to see trucks running patiently behind the airplanes.

I would like to see this fixed if possible.

My best regards

Stephen

If these are airport service vehicles, you would expect them to use the taxiways... they would in the r/w, to remove them would degrade the sim experience.

Hello Bruce,

Sorry for my ignorance. I thought that taxiways was for airplanes and marked roads on the approns was for airport service vehicles. Just intersections could be used by both traffic.

If I'm not wrong Madrid-Barajas scenery use this concept with success. In real life as curious passenger I never saw airplanes and airport service vehicles lined up for take-off as I see in the scenery in subject.

Any way these was just an idea for a future update. The scenery as great merit but I confer the first prize for Madrid and Madeira X equally.

Best regards

Stephen