Carenado U206g Stationair 6ii

Stanner

I have the Carenado U206G Stationair 6II. I can not find the autopilot altitude hold. I can find only the heading hold, and the Nav and GPS.

Is there an autopilot altitude hold??

Thank you.

Stanner

wrpcpa@comcast.net

I have the Carenado U206G Stationair 6II. I can not find the autopilot altitude hold. I can find only the heading hold, and the Nav and GPS.

Is there an autopilot altitude hold??

Thank you.

Stanner

wrpcpa@comcast.net

Hi Stanner,

The real 206 doesn’t have altitude hold. The 206 model is a very close representation of the real Cessna and if you trim it out correctly once you are at altitude the aircraft will tend to stay close to that flight level with minimal control input from the pilot.

Hope this is of some help ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Stanner,

your problem can be resolved very easily by application of the standard-FSX-keys: for alt hold type ctrl+Z and for the trim up or down simply type ctrl+T when the attitude desired is shown on the vertical-speed-gauge. Just always keep one eye on your build-in autopilot to make sure that the heading remains valid! :unsure::lol:

regards

werner