New Spanish Airports Help Needed.

LH287

Hello everyone!! :)

Since the release of new spanish airports, Valencia has added a new terminal and extended the runway by 500 meters, I have been trying to modify the AFCAD to no avail as the changes are not reflected on the tarmac or even if I change the runway surface type, it does not change...

I know something like that is possible because it's already been done with the Madrid-Barajas Airport, I just want to do it myself for Valencia LEVC.

can anyone help me? thanx ;)

Hello Javier,

You could check over at the Sim-Wings Forum to see if anyone has done this already.

heyyy, thanx for that!! Looks like they might actually upgrade the airports, shame that well have to pay for it, and that they will be FS-X only. I'll ask around anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bump this up, but i've had no response from the simwings forum, it's basically almost dead, some of the threads on it are quite old... so basically, I still have the same problem. :(

Mmmm sorry about that. I'll try to contact them and see if they got any plans to change that. It is however not a product we done internally so we are depending on the developers.

Thank you, I'm going to do some trial and error when I get some time anyway renaming BGL files and hopefully I'll get a result.