Manhattan 1.11 River Edge

Everest63

OK, here goes. I have Aerosoft Manhattan 1.11, FREEFlow New England, and FSGenesis Appalachian & Northeast 38.2m Mesh installed in FS9.

If you look at the last picture you will see a steep slope on the shore of the Hudson River on the New Jersey side. You will see a building sticking out of the slope. The ReadMe file for Manhattan 1.10 says that "Some lowering of the New Jersey Hudson river edge to reduce mesh problem"

I don't believe that Aerosoft Manhattan is the sole culprit in the issue below. Aerosoft Manhattan, before FreeFlow New England and FSGenesis was installed, looked fine on the river's edge. After install of FreeFlow New England the water unnaturally sloped up. After FSGenesis was installed the result is a very high slope with buildings sticking out. I am hoping that you can tell me what .bgl file was used for Manhattan's 1.10 "Some lowering of the New Jersey Hudson river edge to reduce mesh problems". I then can disable that .bgl file and see if that corrects the issue just a little bit.

Hudson river edge slopes up with water (New Jersey side) Aerosoft Manhattan and Freeflow New England installed.

332313236_RSCNu-L.jpg

After install of FSGenesis Appalachians and Northeast 38.2m mesh.

332303433_8QppL-L.jpg