Scenery Purchase (cd/dvd Vs Internet)

AA777-200ER

Was planning on purchasing the Mega Airport London-Heathrow X CD from a major flight store here in the US. I was wondering if you need to activate the scenery via the Internet like your do with down-loadable versions. I am asking this question due to my concerns about activation computers being turned off here in the US regarding music purchases leaving the customer without the product in which he paid for. Also, something to consider...why not market your boxed products through a major retailers like Fry's Electronics (Major player in the US Market) which also carries a complete line of JustFlight products and their #2 Man/President Randy Fry is big on aviation and even owns a Boeing 747SP along with several aircraft which includes the Patriot Demo Team.

Please settle this for me so I can purchase this product today...Darryl

Btw...why is Mega Airport Frankfurt X (Boxed) so expensive ($40.00 from PC Aviator) even with the Euro vs US Dollar exchange rate at your site this product comes out to around $35.00