Cheyenne Cold And Dark

keflin2612

Can some one please explain how I go about doing a cold and dark start with the digital aviation Piper Cheyenne.

I have tried with the default Cessna at Tacoma switching everything off then changing to the Cheyenne but when it loads everything is back on.

I have even tried saving the Cessna flight reloading and then swapping for the Cheyenne but still no good, can some body please help.

Thank you.

Sorry forgot to say this is for fs9

Yes, confirmed, the config tool inside of the Cheyenne gives you the option to start up Cold & Dark. Just set it and reload the plane and you will get C&D everytime you load the Cheyenne till you change it!

The only stupid question is the one never asked!

Kevin,

you can find the config tool by loading the Cheyenne and then use Shift+7 or you can use the pull down menu (see pic).

post-8393-1214504140_thumb.jpg

Then just tic the Cold & Dark and save (see pic). The next time you load the cheyenne it will be Cold & Dark.

post-8393-1214504184_thumb.jpg

I hope this helps! ;)

• Upvote 1