Missing Instruments In The H1

Wing Nut

Very weird. The installer does check and will report when not all files are installed. Also all the gauges are in one CAB file. I can just imagine this happening with an incomplete panel.cfg file

Tried reinstalling. No luck. Tried redownloading no luck. Now the map on the right side of the cockpit is gone.

I love this airplane. I just wish it was complete.

After redownloading twice and reinstalling three times I dont know what to do next. Could it be because I'm running FSX SP1? Could the download link be bad?

Please help. I've got to have those engine instruments.

After redownloading twice and reinstalling three times I dont know what to do next. Could it be because I'm running FSX SP1? Could the download link be bad?

Hi WingNut!

You should really use SP2 because many things have changed there, also in development issues. This should be the next logical step here, in order to solve your problem.

I think downloading is not the solution. See that all other costumers use the same source for their data too. If there should be missing data, you would have seen this special fault

on all their screenshots. But this isn't the way.

So please, first try the described SP2 update and give us your feedback.

Regards,

Stefan

• Aerosoft

This really the weirdest bug I have seen in a while. Very strange, certainly try SP2 (forget what people say, there is no valid reason not to install it unless you count developers who have problems updating their products to it).