Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

Aerosoft Sacramento FSX P3D runways missing

Udhy

Gentlemen, I just bought Aerosoft Sacramento Airport FSX P3D at Simmarket and installed it. Everything works fine only one exception the Runway are both missing.

Can't this be installed on Prepar3Dv5, is this Aerosoft Sacramento compatibility with Prepar3Dv5?

In that folder there are 3 files: 1. Aerosoft Sacramento as main menu 2. SMF_LC 3. SMF_LIBS.

Please tell me where the problem is, I really love this wonderful scenery.

Regards,

Udhy 

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The productpage on both shops clearly states that it is only compatible up to P3Dv3. There was a huge step from P3Dv3 to P3Dv4 with its 64bit architecture.

It has not been tested on versions higher than v3, and therefore it might work or not. But check if there are other products interfering with this scenery. Give it the highest possible position in the library and check again.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.