obsolete landing gear and autopilot assignment on honeycomb bravo (MSFS2020)

Hello for two days no longer able to use the control of the landing gear of the honeycomb well done with all the avians impossible to reassign it in the control parameters of the game via recognition by activating the lever and this day by wanting to launch a flight with the pmdg 737 certain key of the mcp (LVL CHG, HDG SEL, LNAV, VOR LOC and APP) did not stop relying all alone and at the same time, I thought that it was due to the update of pmdg which had been done just before this problem arose but on the pmdg forum he told me that the problem did not come from the last update, and I also took a screen of the commands in the parameters linked to the AP qu remains in pressed mode (sorry for my bad English I use Google Translate)

Alex,

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

Not quite sure to understand what the issue is.

Please try using deepl.com instead of Google.

Thank you.

Hello for a few days the landing gear control does not work and impossible to reassign it in the control parameters using the recognition function when I but the lever in the up or down position it does not register and I have several autopilot buttons that remained pressed (screenshot) however the throttle, flaps and airbrakes still work.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

Please first test the unit from a basic electrical standpoint according to this procedure : 

Hello

i changed the usb cable but nothing has changed i also looked with the windows utility the AP buttons are like constantly activated from (1 to 7) and when i change the position of the landing gear lever it stays on 31

Please login to display this image.

thanks for the answer but it's already one that I replaced with the warranty because the hardness of the axles was no longer and it's already been more than two years.

• Aerosoft

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.