LEMG - Xplane 11 Problems

Go to solution Solved by FlyAgi,

Hi everyone!
First of all I wanted to congratulate you for your work and the great scenario development you do.

I bought some time ago the Malaga Airport - LEMG scenery for Xplane 11 and I have had some problems. The main problem is that instead of appearing in the airport category, it appears as a heliport (attached screenshot). This means that, for example, AI planes don't appear in it, among other things. What can this be due to? How can I fix it?

Thank you in advance.

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator

Hello Sir,

"Heliport" in this case only means, that this Airport also has Heliports beside the other Aircraft gates and parking areas.

But do you have installed the latest LEMG for XP11? This is v 1.1.1

If you have purchased with us (Aerosoft), you get it with your Aerosoft Shop Account (instant downloads).

Registration | Aerosoft Shop

And also the plugin SAM3 shall be installed:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/167080-sam3-info/

Greets heinz 

• Verified Developer
  • Solution

You should get the latest version from the x-plane.org store in theory or they might offer an Aerosoft One key instead, then you can use that key in Aerosoft One and get the latest version from there.

I can't tell for sure if it works like that for the LEMG scenery but this way it was handled regarding Aerosoft Seychelles scenery where I got a key for Aerosoft One from the X-Plane.org store to get the latest version. I suggest to ask the X-Plane.org support for the key, they are usually pretty quick and you should get the update in no time.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Heinz,

Today I bought the scenery from Aerosoft again to get the update. The problem is that the version that appears in "instant downloads" is version 1.00 instead of 1.1.1.

Do you know any way to update to the latest versions?

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Antonio

• Administrator

Hello Antonio,

oh, sorry, that was a mistake (v1.1.1) from me. 

The Malaga Airport for X-Plane 11 is version 1.00.

But this is also the version 1.0 with the X-Plane Org Shop (and not v1.04):

Airport Malaga XP-aerosoft-Malaga (x-plane.org) See Requirements.

and also with our Aerosoft Shop:

Airport Malaga XP | Aerosoft Shop

Sorry for the mistake.

But with your picture you have posted also a serial for the JarDesign Ground Handling. That is not good in a Forum!

I have deleted the picture in your post.

Greets Heinz

Hello Heinz,

Sorry for posting that photo, I didn't mean to. Sorry again and thanks for deleting it.

So, back to my question: Do you know if it is normal that iA planes from Xplane don't work in it? I have other airports from aerosoft and work in it.

Thanks again in advance and I hope I'm not bothering you too much.

Best regards,
Antonio

• Verified Developer

That's most likely normal in the XP11 version because of the way it's authored - this has been fixed in the XP12 version.