LZIB Bratislava Airport for Xbox

SVK1123

Hi!
Yes, I made some changes, but I can't test on XBOX. On the XBOX, it is not possible to copy files to the hard drive, as it is possible on a PC, to check immediately.
On PC, everything still works fine.

The second point, I want to wait for the release of the SIM 15 update, which should be in the coming days, and immediately test the update, taking into account the possible nuances that may arise after the SIM 15 updates.

• Like 1

Great report. I am already looking forward and will wait for the update. I know it can't be tested directly on Xbox. I've noticed that some are testing Xbox Pass on PC, but I have no idea how since I don't have a PC. Good luck. Have a nice day.

I hope LZIB will work well on XBOX.
Before publishing the updates, I will ask that the updates be tested on XBOX.

As for XBOX, this device is like a dark forest for me. I sometimes only play chess on it :)

• 1 month later...

Hello,
I have already submitted the update for publication.
This is Version 1.3.0. The update is already available on the website, but it may not have been released to the Marketplace yet. I am not able to check today, so please see if the LZIB update is available on the Marketplace. 

Regarding testing, yes I tested, everything should work.

https://www.aerosoft.com/us/shop/flight/microsoft-flight-simulator/msfs-sceneries/msfs-europe/3953/aerosoft-airport-bratislava

Hi. The upgrade is already available on Xbox. So far I have tested LZIB with default A320Neo and A320Neo V2. Although SID and STAR are already visible in the flight plan, they do not work in the aircraft's computer. With the A320Neo V2, even if I prepare a flight plan in Simbrief and import it into the aircraft computer, imports is incorrectly and ATC still navigates me VFR and not IFR. This only happens when LZIB is installed. If I have the default scenery, everything works OK. This week I will prepare pictures or a video with the problem. I believe you will be able to fix it soon. Have a nice day.

What can I tell you about this.
When I tested on the XBOX, flying an IFR route, the FMS receives the flight plan and the aircraft lands according to the flight plan, taking into account ILS and STAR. The same applies to the SID when I was performing the takeoff.
Sorry, I will not return to this topic again.
With all due respect to you!

Hey. Hey. I of course acknowledge that you will not be returning to this topic. Also this is a way to solve the problem of paying customers. But I don't blame you. I saw that the problem was fixed for FP FS2020, thanks.
For others who have purchased or plan to purchase the LZIB scenery for Xbox, I'll describe the current problem with FP IFR flights to LZIB here. I have been using the new A320 Neo V2, which works with Simbrief. I created an IFR flight from LKTB via ODNEM to LZIB via BERVA. The difference can be seen in figure 1 and 2. With the scenery not loaded by STAR for BERVA. OK, it is still possible to edit this directly in FMS after loading the FP into FMS - F-PLN - Arrivals - ILS31 - BERV1M - INSERT. But a problem occurs. The FMG loads STAR for BERVA - IB689 and IB688, which are 3050 miles apart (Figure 3). Then IB687, which is by LZIB, and then INFOS, which is again 3050 miles away (fig. 4). Finally IB683 which is at LZIB and FF31 which is again over 3000 miles away. Then when you look at the FMG, the FP looks like Figure 5. Correctly it should look like Fig. 6, that is without the additional scenery of LZIB. Unfortunately I don't know why the LZIB supplemental scenery has SID and STAR IBXXX, INFOS, FF31, etc. more than 300 miles away and doesn't download the SID and STAR defaults from MS FS2020 for Xbox :(

Have a nice day everyone

Please login to display this image.

• 2 months later...

Hi Pavel,

I'm having the same issue on PC. I bought Aerosoft LZIB (v1.3.0) from official store in MSFS. And currently with new inibuilds A320Neo v2 I also see all of the mentioned waypoints as nonexisting (like more than 3000 miles away -> but in reality, if I'm trying to "reinsert" them into flight plan, FMS is giving error for non-existing waypoint)

Strange is, when I uninstall package a reinstall it, everything works well, but after closing MSFS and starting it again - trouble with waypoints is back. I tried also to play with priority of packages in developer mode (e.g. if gaya LOWW is not somehow interacting with your package), but I wasn't sucessful to fix this issue - something is overriding/hiding those IBxxx waypoints.

Please, could you have a look on that?

Thanks a lot!