Some scenery issues Barcelona

keithgiannni

Hi,

Just some observations about this excellent scenery. LEBL1 you will see the twin towers and building to the right have lost shape some like triangles.

LEBL2, you again see the twin towers misshapen and buildings between them and the W Hotel have no real shape.

LEBL3, in the harbour. This is a walkway in the city but appears nothing with misshapes nearby.

LEBL5, the improved Tanks but then spoiled a little with photoreal type scenery very flat to the left.

I am using a RTX4090 with most settings at ultra. I get similar results if I move in closer.

Kind regards,

Keith

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Hi,
I´m sorry but the entire city of Barcelona is MSFS default photogrametry (TIN). Not a lot I can do here.
I have replaced some port cranes at the harbour (which are very spiky as TIN versions) but cannot
overhaul the TIN data of the city area.

• Thanks 1

Hi,

Thank you very much for the response. This makes great sense as the other versions share these issues. (I seem to recall with P3D you were able to design your own Barca scenery as a separate add on to the scenery?)  Simwings rendition of Barcelona is, in my view, the best of the pack. Looking forward to an nice updated Palma del Mallorca!! 

Regards,

Keith