Toolbar Pushback Pro TCAS Alerts?

YankeeTendy35

I've had two flights since installing TPBP this morning, one in the default Longitude, one in the SWS PC-12. In both cases, I've run into something I haven't until now: On takeoff and within a few thousand feet of the ground, I seem to have a "shadow" that is triggering traffic alerts exactly at my position, yet I'm not using any kind of other traffic in the sim. I cannot see any other aircraft or vehicles of any kind. I don't know if it's related to TPBP but it seems like an interesting coincidence that it's happened since installing it. Anyone else experiencing this?

Please login to display this image.

UPDATE: it was NOT related to another mod. I was able to reproduce this several times with an empty community folder aside from TBPBP merely by opening the tool from the toolbar before departing. On flights where I did not do this, the issue did not present itself. I've added a screenshot to my original post in this thread for reference.

• Administrator

Hi,

We've identified the issue, and a fix will be included in the next update.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

This issue should now be fixed. Please let us know if it continues to occur.