B777 SBAS/LPV capability

Dear all,

I have been using Xplane 11 on a Virtual Reality flight simulator for a long time now and I am looking forward to adding the B777 (https://www.aerosoft.com/us/shop/flight/x-plane/x-plane-11/aircraft/728/boeing-777-worldliner-professional?c=891) aircraft to be able to fly with it as well. The only catch is that I need to confirm that I will be able to perform LPV approaches (RNP procedures based on EGNOS/WAAS), as otherwise it would not be of interest for my purpose of use.

Flight Factor support informed me that this B777 is LPV-capable, however I would like to get further confirmation from the User point of view. Has anyone tried LPV procedures on this B777?

If not possible, do you know any other Boeing aircraft I could download that would have LPV capability?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Sergio Cabrera Bona

Dear all,

Flight Factor came back to me to correct on the above; the B777 I was referring to does not actually have LPV capability, as I presumed. So the question is closed! I will have to search for another possibility.

Regards,

Sergio Cabrera Bona