Serial Number is wrong

Just bought EVLA Liepaja on Simmarket and ran into issue. The installer keeps saying serial is wrong despite it's not. Both email and serial numbers are correct, quadriple checked and inserted completely correct way. I know it's very very rare to have serial number truly incorrect, but somehow, it shows me as incorrect..
I really really wanna try out what I just bought, but I can't :c

Please login to display this image.

11 minutes ago, mopperle said:

I triple checked once again, copied email address and even checked similar forum thread with similar issue. But nothing really helps. The key still is displayed as invalid. I reached to Aerosoft support, but no answer yet..

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 18 Minuten schrieb nickandersons:

Just bought EVLA Liepaja on Simmarket and ran into issue.

Did you contact Simmarket about the issue? They are your first adress in such an issue.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb nickandersons:

I reached to Aerosoft support, but no answer yet..

When? Today? so give them some time to answer

37 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Did you contact Simmarket about the issue? They are your first adress in such an issue.

When? Today? so give them some time to answer

Simmarket team also states that serial and email are correct. However, I can't in any way, activate the product. I'm trying to do it for hours already