Clean-up of Aerosoft shop

mikkel

Try to do the following: 

Buy France VFR MSFS sceneries or landmark FSDG MSFS sceneries. It's not possible to do a search, without all simulators platform showing up. As an example, it's not easy seperate the landmark packages from the rest of their products. When it comes to France VFR, it shows you both packages and single airports (that are also available in the packages). It's a mess to find the right products.

When it comes to install and updates:

Hope you'll be able to improve the experience of shopping at Aerosoft.

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH, I do not understand your problem. Go to the shop choose MSFS as platform then filter for France VFR or FSDg or what ever you want and you are done.

As easy as can be. Took me less than 10 seconds.

Please login to display this image.

But wanting to only see the 'landmark' sceneries as an example, you search FSDG Landmarks, and you are left with a list showing the search results for all platforms, and you are not able to filter MSFS.

Suggestion:
- Being able to filter to platform when searching would be great. And maybe also be able to search within the category/filters you already have.

- And perhaps being able to subcategorise: regions, collections, airports, landmarks, as an example, would help quite a lot.

---
France VFR has a myriad of products, some overlapping, and it´s not really explained/presented in a user-friendly manner. As an example, if you have the landmark VFR-packages, does the 'France VFR - South-East VFR Airports MSFS' give me the same results as the 'France VFR - South-East-Riviera MSFS'? Adding to complexity, why is the one listed with 29 airports and the other with 33?

The second issue I raised, is the complexity of Aerosoft One, for the projects you're not the publisher of. An issue the account Aerosoft Team commented to: "In fact, I just raised that issue in a chat with others. You are not wrong."

I raise these issues as a quite loyal Aerosoft customer, but I'm starting to prefer other sales channels. 

On 1/15/2024 at 8:15 PM, mopperle said:

TBH, I do not understand ... problem.

Were I able to better explain the issue? :)

• Administrator

Hi,

On 1/15/2024 at 8:49 PM, mikkel said:

But wanting to only see the 'landmark' sceneries as an example, you search FSDG Landmarks, and you are left with a list showing the search results for all platforms, and you are not able to filter MSFS.

Suggestion:
- Being able to filter to platform when searching would be great. And maybe also be able to search within the category/filters you already have.

- And perhaps being able to subcategorise: regions, collections, airports, landmarks, as an example, would help quite a lot.

---
France VFR has a myriad of products, some overlapping, and it´s not really explained/presented in a user-friendly manner. As an example, if you have the landmark VFR-packages, does the 'France VFR - South-East VFR Airports MSFS' give me the same results as the 'France VFR - South-East-Riviera MSFS'? Adding to complexity, why is the one listed with 29 airports and the other with 33?

Just to confirm, you are looking to have these on the search filter which is shown below, correct? If so, that definitely seems like a good improvement to the search functionality. I'll pass this on to the shop team to see if such a feature is possible to add in there.

image.png

Yeah, as an example, to be able to choose the simulator platform when you are searching would be a huge improvement.

• Administrator

Perfect - I'll pass on the feedback regarding this and see what can be added.

• 2 months later...
On 1/23/2024 at 7:58 PM, Tom said:

Perfect - I'll pass on the feedback regarding this and see what can be added.

Still not able to filter out simulator when searching.

I'm having a hard time to understand how it cannot be top priority to keep the shop competitive.