London Heathrow 2008

diamatdkb

Hello,

I have a problem with misaligned Runways, only Rwy 27L is correct.

This problem occurs when I load an aircraft via Fs9/World/Go to and when landing.

I've checked the Aerosoft folder, it seems to be ok, but strangely there is an AFCAD.bgl for LCLK (Larnaca, Cyprus Airport) in the folder?

Otherwise the EGLL Scenery plus AES is great.

Ken

Hello,

I have a problem with misaligned Runways, only Rwy 27L is correct.

This problem occurs when I load an aircraft via Fs9/World/Go to and when landing.

I've checked the Aerosoft folder, it seems to be ok, but strangely there is an AFCAD.bgl for LCLK (Larnaca, Cyprus Airport) in the folder?

Otherwise the EGLL Scenery plus AES is great.

Ken

Hi Shaun, I've sorted out my misalignment problem, or rather you have without knowing it :)

I had failed to give the Heathrow 2008 priority, I now have it number 1. You mentioned this when dealing with another post.

Ken

Hello Ken,

Glad your sorted.

What's the name of this rogue AFCAD file you found for Cyprus so I can check my setup.

Hi Shaun, thanks for your reply.

Another issue solved as a result of using the higher Scenery priority was the 'Go to' Ramp positions, the the aircraft is placed perfectly at the Ramp, instead of about 4 yards to the right. :rolleyes: So now AES is 'happy' as well!

The rogue filename is = AF2_LCLK.bgl the File path is - G:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fs9\Aerosoft\London Heathrow 2008.

I did add a Terminal and Rotating Beacon to the default fs9 LCLK Airport, using AFX, but the bgl should not had found it's way to the Aerosoft folder. I removed the .bgl as soon as I saw it, but it didn't help.

Thank you for first class support, I'm very pleased.

Ken

Hello Ken,

You may have saved it there by error as I don't have that file in my setup.

I used AFX to 'modify' LCLK, the .bgl is then 'saved' to the Fs9 Addon Scenery\Scenery folder....or should be... :unsure: - I know from past experience this procedure places the .bgl where 'it thinks' it should go... :lol:

anyway, alls well now, thank you again,

Ken