Serial key suddenly invalid??!! Embraer 190-195

Jan Wijker

My embraer 190-195 suddenly ask me to enter the serial while i already did yesterday. It says the serial is invalid while it's the exact serial from my account. Anyone know what i have to do to fix this? I cant even fly it now. I flew with it yesterday after i bought it. Very strange...

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator

Hi,

Could you please give these steps a try and let me know if any of them resolve the issue?

Potential Solution #1

1. Restart your PC and then launch Aerosoft One.
  2. Go to Library > Dependencies > Installed and uninstall the Aerosoft One MSFS Utilities.
  3. Go to Library > Microsoft Flight Simulator > Installed Add-ons and uninstall the E-Jet.
  4. Go to Library > Microsoft Flight Simulator > Available Add-ons and re-install the E-Jet (this will also automatically re-install the Aerosoft One MSFS Utilities).
  5. The fss-aircraft-e175 shortcut/folder and aerosoft-one-msfs-utilities folder should now exist in your <MSFS Packages>\Community folder. Launch MSFS and check if the E-Jet is working now.

Potential Solution #2

1. Restart your PC and then open the folder <MSFS Packages>\Community\aerosoft-one-msfs-utilities\utilities.
  2. Double-click on Aerosoft One MSFS Utilities.exe (the application will start without creating any visible windows).
  3. Launch MSFS and check if the E-Jet is working now.

Potential Solution #3

1. Restart your PC and then open the folder <MSFS Packages>\Community\aerosoft-one-msfs-utilities\utilities.
  2. Right-click on Aerosoft One MSFS Utilities.exe and then click Run as administrator (the application will start without creating any visible windows).
  3. Launch MSFS and check if the E-Jet is working now.

Tom i don't see the utilities things?? 

• Like 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

So all to make it clearer:

1. Do you see the folder "...\Community\aerosoft-one-msfs-utilities"? If yes, in the subfolder "utilities" is the exe in place or missing?
  2. If so it can be that some AV software interferred and deleted the exe or put into quarantine. Check your AV software.
  3. If the complete folder "aerosoft-one-msfs-utilities" is missing, it means that it got not installed at all. Reason can also be AV software. Or have you moved any folders manually or with a 3rd party utility?
  4. Did you uninstall the E-Jet and reinstall it with any AV-Software disabled?

14 hours ago, mopperle said:

So all to make it clearer:

1. Do you see the folder "...\Community\aerosoft-one-msfs-utilities"? If yes, in the subfolder "utilities" is the exe in place or missing?
  2. If so it can be that some AV software interferred and deleted the exe or put into quarantine. Check your AV software.
  3. If the complete folder "aerosoft-one-msfs-utilities" is missing, it means that it got not installed at all. Reason can also be AV software. Or have you moved any folders manually or with a 3rd party utility?
  4. Did you uninstall the E-Jet and reinstall it with any AV-Software disabled?

I've also tried, but it still doesn't work, I can't find the "aerosoft-one-msfs-utilities" file。

Clean install fresh. I did a test, AV off,Firewall off etc.
Steps
1.-If you first install the E-Jets 190/195 via the Aerosoft One app v.0.16.1 it does not install the Aerosoft One Utilities. It does not even show up as missing/available or installed dependency.
2.-Only If you install the E-Jets 175 via the Aerosoft One v0.16.1 app it does  install the Aerosoft One Utilities v0.1.5 and then its shown as a dependency installed and also starting with the sim.

Then with both airplanes installed and a clean community folder, Aerosoft One Utilities.exe is running in background checked in task manager.

E-175 Works like charm
E-195 Activation failed

So yeah there must be an issue between the Aerosoft One Utility exe and the E190 as the exe is running but product is not getting activated. and it only happens with the 190 series as the 170 is working fine.

13 hours ago, Marcel G. said:
13 hours ago, Marcel G. said:

Clean install fresh. I did a test, AV off,Firewall off etc.
Steps
1.-If you first install the E-Jets 190/195 via the Aerosoft One app v.0.16.1 it does not install the Aerosoft One Utilities. It does not even show up as missing/available or installed dependency.
2.-Only If you install the E-Jets 175 via the Aerosoft One v0.16.1 app it does  install the Aerosoft One Utilities v0.1.5 and then its shown as a dependency installed and also starting with the sim.

Then with both airplanes installed and a clean community folder, Aerosoft One Utilities.exe is running in background checked in task manager.

E-175 Works like charm
E-195 Activation failed

So yeah there must be an issue between the Aerosoft One Utility exe and the E190 as the exe is running but product is not getting activated. and it only happens with the 190 series as the 170 is working fine.

Does this mean that I still need to buy another "E-175"?😂

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
vor 14 Stunden schrieb kubaxr1:

Seem to be having the same problem with the E19x, has a solution to this problem been found yet?

Reading Aerosofts answer in the screenshot above, I assume you should contact FSS directly. Or do you have a different issue?

• Upvote 1