Aerosoft LEMD XP12: Jetways not working correctly

• Developer

The LEMD update should be available by now in Aerosoft One (Shopdata has yet to be updated, don't be confused by that).

Note: If jetways don't work right after installing the new scenery version please restart X-Plane once and check again. There is a known issue with SAM not recognizing Jetways properly on first launch of a newly installed scenery so a restart is necessary.

Aside from that, if you find any issues in the new version, please report in this thread so I get notified instantly.

🙂

Hello.

Thank you for this update. My job keeps me away from the sim at the moment but I will download the updated scenery and test it as soon as I can. 

I will not hesitate to report here if I come across any problem and will inform you altogether of my experience. 

Thank you again for your relentless implication. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

As promised I had a short try at LEMD 1.1.0 today. Did not manage to have a full flight but tested 2 gates and SAM Jetways definitely work now (did not test them all of course...).

The overall impression about the update is very good: ground traffic, fps rate, grass, trees, surroundings, landscape, road traffic,... all good as far as I can judge from this quick try. The airport also clearly looks much more animated than was the case in the previous version.

The new mesh seems a real plus. I actually use this airport without any custom mesh.

I have only one issue about the AI A/C generated by TrafficGlobal. Terminals 1, 2 & 3 have no planes at all parked at gates. The most populated Terminal is 4S (4 is almost empty). And this with TG settings at max (only 137 active planes on ground + in the air at the moment of the test which seems rather low for such a busy airport).

I also noticed a Ryanair plane on a rather strange position all off the aprons & taxiways and moving backward during the test (see attached screenshots).   

Aside from that, congrats for the good job done on updating this amazing airport! I look forward to using it more intensively in the future.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

This is strange indeed... there is no ramp start missplaced at that position, nothing should spawn there.

Regarding low traffic spawns overall: I had a look at the ramps and found some configuration discrepancies that might cause this. I think I will change that and send you an updated file for testing via PN once finished. I need some time to do that because I don't want to break things that are actually fine now.

🙂

Edit: This will take some more time, I need to get a copy of TrafficGlobal for testing so I can prevent this kind of issues in the future for all projects.

Update: I have fixed the TG issues and have send you the changes so please confirm if everything works now as expeted regarding TrafficGlobal (I'm not yet familiar with TG but the gates are now prioritized by TG when putting aircraft to the ramps).

• Thanks 1

Hello.

Thank you for this last update.

I will have a look as soon as I can. This will probably be in the course of next weekend. In the week is at the moment still rather difficult. 

Thanks for sending me the updated files. I will install them and let you know. 

Cheers. 

• Like 1