CRJ Autopilot not engaging

Len Hjalmarson

So if I dont use the EFB before I leave the gate to set any state, then the engines are on and I taxi out the AP works perfectly. I am also using NAVIGRAPH to import my flight plan so I hit NAV around 500 feet then AP and away I go. BUT -- if I set TURNAROUND so the engines are off and then proceed with pushback, when I then set TAXI state later - or even if I dont set any state and simply start engines, load my flightplan and taxi and takeoff, I can turn NAV mode on, but when I hit AP button it refuses to engage. I have tried YAW dampers setting it makes no difference. I'm missing a step somewhere. I did turn APU off but there must be something else and I dont really want to watch an hour of video if I can avoid it?

• 2 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

It might be that the lack of response is due to posting in the wrong section. The section header where you posted this notes, "General talk on Aerosoft and Products. Please do NOT use this forum for any support questions, use the dedicated support sections for that."

Here's a link to where to repost your question: Manual Flight, Autoflight and Flight Management - AEROSOFT COMMUNITY SERVICES

I haven't flown my CRJ for a while, so I'm unable  to help, but perhaps posting in the dedicated section will get you the assitance you need.

• Upvote 1