Fuel help

Luke Burnell

I keep trying to do a flight but not long after I fuel the plane the fuel resets back to its default among. I have tried using the iPad and the panel to fuel the plane but either way it keeps happening. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

I've never experienced this particular problem before. Sounds like there may be a 3rd party app that's trying to override the fuel level.

My recommendation: Watch the Fuel Indication on the EICAS and see what event is causing it to happen (e.g., is the fuel resetting after you connect your virtual airline's ACARS app? After pushback? etc.). If there's some repeat event, make sure you mention it because that could be relevant. Or perhaps it's resetting instantly, and that's possibly a different factor.

• Thanks 1

alright i will do some more trouble shooting. It just so random. Sometimes it will only doing it when I start the engine or not long after. I have uninstalled most 3rd party apps such as gsx. the only things left are vatsim and the pmdg 737.