Lukla X Ivao Discount Edition

Alright, I purchased Aerosoft's Lukla X IVAO discount edition a few days ago. Unfortunately there were registration problems, but those have been solved. So today I was actually able to check out the scenery in FSX. Well, I loaded Lukla, and there was no scenery, it is straight default FSX. I checked the scenery library in FSX and I didn't see anything related to Lukla nor Aerosoft. I re-downloaded the setup file from my account, un-installed Lukla X, and re-installed. When I re-installed I noticed this;

"Microsoft Flight Simulator X

X:\Program Files\FSX\

FSX-Version: FSX plus Service Pack 2 (10.0.61472.0)

Lukla X - Mount Everest Mission

X:\Program Files\FSX\Missions\Aerosoft Missions\LuklaX Missions

ApplicationData User (FSX.cfg/dll.xml):

C:\Documents and Settings\Seria17hri11er\Application Data\Microsoft\FSX

ApplicationData All Users (Scenery.cfg):

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\FSX

ApplicationData Flights:

F:\My Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\"

I didn't even bother to load FSX and check again, because it doesn't look like any scenery files are being installed, and the installer show's a modified date of the 14th of april, which is probably the same day I downloaded the original file. The file is called LuklaX-Mission_V100. When you open the installer, it says the same thing at the top of the window. This all makes it appear as though this is just some mission pack for Lukla. I checked the missions in FSX and there are four missions: Lukla approach, Lukla approach with twotter, Lukla Rescue, Lukla Rescue Twotter. I thought I might have misread the page that talks about this product I purchased, but I couldn't see me or anyone else paying 20+ USD for essentially two missions. So I went and found the product page again, here it is; http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/ibosh...i?showd,,D10716

It says nothing about it being a mission pack. It is all talking about Aerosoft's Lukla X itself. I also checked the add on scenery folder and didn't notice any files that might be associated with Lukla.

-Nick

Alright, I purchased Aerosoft's Lukla X IVAO discount edition a few days ago. Unfortunately there were registration problems, but those have been solved. So today I was actually able to check out the scenery in FSX. Well, I loaded Lukla, and there was no scenery, it is straight default FSX. I checked the scenery library in FSX and I didn't see anything related to Lukla nor Aerosoft. I re-downloaded the setup file from my account, un-installed Lukla X, and re-installed. When I re-installed I noticed this;

"Microsoft Flight Simulator X

X:\Program Files\FSX\

FSX-Version: FSX plus Service Pack 2 (10.0.61472.0)

Lukla X - Mount Everest Mission

X:\Program Files\FSX\Missions\Aerosoft Missions\LuklaX Missions

ApplicationData User (FSX.cfg/dll.xml):

C:\Documents and Settings\Seria17hri11er\Application Data\Microsoft\FSX

ApplicationData All Users (Scenery.cfg):

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\FSX

ApplicationData Flights:

F:\My Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\"

I didn't even bother to load FSX and check again, because it doesn't look like any scenery files are being installed, and the installer show's a modified date of the 14th of april, which is probably the same day I downloaded the original file. The file is called LuklaX-Mission_V100. When you open the installer, it says the same thing at the top of the window. This all makes it appear as though this is just some mission pack for Lukla. I checked the missions in FSX and there are four missions: Lukla approach, Lukla approach with twotter, Lukla Rescue, Lukla Rescue Twotter. I thought I might have misread the page that talks about this product I purchased, but I couldn't see me or anyone else paying 20+ USD for essentially two missions. So I went and found the product page again, here it is; http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/ibosh...i?showd,,D10716

It says nothing about it being a mission pack. It is all talking about Aerosoft's Lukla X itself. I also checked the add on scenery folder and didn't notice any files that might be associated with Lukla.

-Nick

Hi Nick, I have your problem with Lukla-X too. Please, help you administrator of Aerosoft and have you as early as O.K.? I send 3 ticket to aerosoft and new Lukla nowhere. Best regards.