Aerosoft Tools: Toolbar Pushback Pro Preview (released)

Raphael Jakob

• Administrator

Hi, not yet. Every pushback process must be planned in advance. When developing Oslo, Jo suggested a similar feature, which we are currently discussing and seeing whether it can be implemented.

On 2/14/2024 at 6:30 AM, Raphael Jakob said:

Hi, not yet. Every pushback process must be planned in advance. When developing Oslo, Jo suggested a similar feature, which we are currently discussing and seeing whether it can be implemented.

Great news, and with beta seemingly progressing well. Without a specific date. Do you anticipate release in the next few weeks? Or we talking longer? 

Will this pro version get along any better with the Fenix A320 than the freeware?

Edit: full disclosure I've not used the freeware for some time because I'd seen some folks were having issues with it. But I also know other people have been using it with the Fenix and not had any of the problems I'd seen others have, so I'll probably just give this a try anyway and see what happens.

• Aerosoft
vor 13 Stunden schrieb YankeeTendy35:

Will this pro version get along any better with the Fenix A320 than the freeware?

Edit: full disclosure I've not used the freeware for some time because I'd seen some folks were having issues with it. But I also know other people have been using it with the Fenix and not had any of the problems I'd seen others have, so I'll probably just give this a try anyway and see what happens.

I had tried the following airplanes during testing. 

ATR
Fenix A320
FBW A320
A300-600
PMDG 738/ 739
CRJ
Headwind A339

The airplanes I tested did not cause any errors. 
And I only used the pushback tool. 

• Like 1

Hi there.
It is now 22.02 but the article in the store says "This article is currently not available!" and therefore cannot be purchased. When will it be available now?
Thx

1 hour ago, kobiwaldi said:

Hi there.
It is now 22.02 but the article in the store says "This article is currently not available!" and therefore cannot be purchased. When will it be available now?
Thx

It's only early morning so I would imagine more towards midday to afternoon

• Administrator
vor 10 Minuten schrieb Ramp_air:

@Raphaël Jakobhello do you have an email in which I can contact you kind regards thanks

sure....as always firstname.lastname@aerosoft.de ;) - raphael.jakob@aerosoft.de

• Thanks 1

• Administrator

Since the product is now released, I will close this thread. For support cases, please post in the appropriate section or open a support ticket.