Using Aerosft Airbus X Download on Xbox one

Dreamliner425

Hi all, 

I was just wondering if anyone can help me, 

Back a number of years ago I purchased the awesome Aerosoft Airbus X software for FSX - PC and for many years I enjoyed flying this very realistic aircraft virtually around the world.

Having stopped stopped using my PC for the sim back in 2019, I have now  come across a new love for flying again but this time on the Xbox console.

I was just wondering if you could advise me if my purchase of AirbusX is also accessible to use on the Xbox version of MSFSX please.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

:)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Old FSX and its addons and the new MSFS are two different worlds. Nothing from FSX times is compatible with the new simulator. But Aerosoft is working on a A330 for MSFS.

• Administrator

In addition to the above reply, it's worth noting that when using MSFS on Xbox, you can only purchase addons directly via the in-game marketplace found on the main menu of Microsoft Flight Simulator. You won't be able to download purchases from third party stores, unfortunately.